USPS shipments/freights can be tracked by using our Usps tracking service.
Our website has an API which allows you to track your shipments without any delay. This is very easy and comfortable way of tracking your shipment when compared with other tracking types.This type of tracking a shipment involves a tiny and comfortable process. All you need to do is just follow the succeeding steps.
- Be ready with your tracking number.
- Make sure that it is the correct tracking number.
- Enter in the empty box below
- Choose track button.
- As you press the track button, your USPS shipment details will be displayed on the screen.
USPS tracking on the official website:
- If you can’t track your USPS parcel by our tracking tool, then go to the official website https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input.
- There you can find a tracking box, where you can enter up to 35 tracking numbers at a time separated by commas.
- Enter your shipment tracking number and press find button.
- Your shipment/package details will be displayed shortly.
USPS Refund services:
- USPS offers refund services for following type of shipments
- Global Express Guaranteed® Postage
- Priority Mail Express International with Guarantee Service
- Priority Mail Express International Postage
- Priority Mail Express Postage.
All International services offered by USPS:
- Global Express Guaranteed®(GXG®):
- Priority Mail Express International®:
- Priority Mail International®:
- First-Class Mail International:
- First-Class Package International Service®:
- Airmail M-Bags™:
The delivery time and price of the package depends on the type of service that the customer wishes for shipping.Among these international USPS services, Global express guaranteed is the fastest service followed by Priority Mail Express International®.
USPS customer care service:
Since we are not the official web page of the USPS tracking we may not be able to solve the issues pertaining USPS, so our advice for visitors is to go to the official webpage for customer services https://www.usps.com/manage/welcome.html or even the customer can reach out to USPS customer service through their email support. Simply visit the page email page and then select the checkbox “yes” if you have the tracking number and then click on the type of query you want to be answered.For suppose if you want to the details of your package select “where is my package” or if you need to know the status of your mail select “where is my mail” and vice versa.The queries will be answered within a short time. Track usps international
You can also call their customer care support number 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777).
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET.
- Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET.
Some tips while sending your USPS shipment for dispatch:
- Make sure that your shipment is packaged tightly with good corrugated boxes.
- The corrugated boxes should be good condition.
- If your package is delicate, make sure that the corrugated box has good bracing and cushioning.
- The pallets if present, should be strong enough.
- Each and package of your shipment should be labeled well with the address and phone numbers.
THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICES
There has been an enormous revolution in the field of communication. Right from the printing press of the fourteenth century to the present day WhatsApp, the world has been improvising its communication process. When we talk about WhatsApp today, it’s difficult to imagine how we lived or as the most teens today would say ‘survied’ without their most important app. We have heard the news of Telegram services being shut down in most parts of the world and in the year 2006, it was closed down in The United States Of America. Well, after this, there are quite a large number of people who think the postal services have been closed down too. But, no, wait, ‘The United States Postal Services’ makes it to the world’s largest postal service. The United States Postal Service has been mentioned in the constitution of the country. It is an independent agency of the US government.
The United States Supreme Court stated that everyday day, according to the Government’s statistics, the United States Postal Service delivers almost 660 million packages of deliveries to at least 142 million delivery locations. This clearly explains how USPS works. It snatches the third position as the highest employer after Federal Government and Wal-Mart. The Department of Defence and the United States Postal Service manage working side by side, a postal system to deliver mail meant for Military Personnel and this particular service known as the Army Post Office Service and the Fleet Post Office.
USPS International Mail Services
One of the main features of the United States Postal Services is its International Mail Services. It provides a variety of options for international purposes. There is variation in price according to the service but still are considered one of the most efficient ways of sending a package abroad. They are listed as follows:
- Global Express Guaranteed: This is the fastest international shipping services; it takes 1-3 business days. It delivers to 180 countries with the help of FedEx.
- Priority Mail Express International: This is the second fastest international shipping services, it takes 3 to 5 business days.
- Priority Mail International: This is an affordable service as per the price. It takes 6-10 business days.
- First Class Mail International: This is the most economical option for the international shipping services. There can be restrictions regarding the size according to the country of destination.
- Air Mail M- Bags: This is considered to be the most affordable way to send printed material to other countries.
USPS Domestic Mail and Shipping Services
Another commendable and the obvious feature of the USPS are the domestic shipping and mailing services. The United States Postal Service provides all their customers with this service by servicing people all around the United States of America. Some of the services are as follows:
- Priority Mail Express: This is the fastest domestic delivery service, it is delivered overnight. This service is available all through the year.
- Priority Mail: The shipping is done within 1-3 business days. It is an extremely reliable service that is used mostly among any other USPS services.
- First Class Mail: The shipping is done within 1-3 business days with regard to the envelopes and small packages.
- USPS Retail Ground: Reliable and economical and takes 2-8 Business days. Less than urgent and big packages can be sent with this service.
- Media Mail: Very economical to send educational materials. It takes 2-8 business days for the delivery to happen.
Restricted Shipping Items
However, for the safety concerns, the USPS has restricted certain items as a threat to delivery. All customers who make use of the United States Postal Services must be aware of these restrictions and must abide by all the rules and regulations put forth by the United States Postal Services. The restrictions are listed as follows:
The Domestic Items that are prohibited for delivery by the United States Postal Service are; Air Bags, Gasoline, Explosives, and Ammunition. The Internationally Prohibited Items by the United States Postal Service are Air Bags, Gasoline, Explosives, Ammunition, Aerosols, Alcoholic Beverages, Cigarettes, Dry Ice, Nail Polish and Perfume; this is because they mostly contain Alcohol), Fresh Fruits and Vegetables because they tend to get spoiled fast and of course, Poison.
USPS Employee Benefits
There have been propositions to close down some of the USPS offices in some small town and villages across America. This caused a great hue and then proposed some different ideas on working hours in those places. One cannot forget the number of employees the USPS has. It provides various benefits to its employees making it one of the most coveted jobs in the United States. So, the advice of closing down some of the offices was very unwelcoming. Some of the benefits are as follows. The employees get paid according to their workload. The employees are paid for working overtime and as well paid for working on Sundays. The perks are always great.
The Postal Service participates in the Federal Employees Health Benefits also known as The FEHB Program. These facilities are not subjected to taxes making it more affordable for all USPS employees.
Dental and Vision Insurance
All USPS Employees are given the eligibility to participate in the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program also known as FEDVIP. Like the Health insurance facilities, these too are not subjected to taxes and hence, employees do not have to worry about paying up from their fee.
Flexible Spending Accounts
After a year of service, the employees at USPS are given an opportunity for Flexible Spending Accounts which takes care of most of their health and day care finances. And thus all such finances are managed by USPS.
Long-Term Care Insurance
Employees can enroll in the Federal Long-Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP), which will take care of the costs of receiving care for long periods of time like a nursing home or assisted living, which is not covered by a normal health insurance plan.
There is a defined benefit according to the age of the employee and the number of years in his or her service; it includes disability provision as well and hence the employees at USPS have really well cared for retired plans.
Thrift Savings Plan
Career postal employees may contribute to the Thrift Savings Plan also known as TSP. Employees will mostly receive automatic and similar contributions that go up to 5 percent of pay from the United States Postal Service.
Social Security & Medicare
Even the newly hired postal employees are taken very good care of by USPS and they are covered under Social Security and Medicare that USPS has affiliations with.
The Postal Service provides a large coverage with the Federal Employees’ Group Life Insurance (FEGLI) Program to all its employees. The cost of Basic coverage is taken care by the United States Postal Service, and an extra coverage can be purchased through payroll deductions by the employees when required.
USPS provides Tax-free purchase of public transportation and parking to its employees, and this is up to IRS top level, to reduce unnecessary costs for employees who are willing to participate. These are some of the benefits of the Commuter Program.
The Postal Service provides a pretty decent vacation plan and sick leave that extends up to 13 days for the initial three years. It, later on, increases to 20 days and after 12 years increases to 26 days as the employee keeps working for USPS. Part-time employees have their benefits accordingly. Annual and sick leave is prorated based on paid hours for part-time employees. The benefits are different for employees holding other positions in the agency.
The Postal Service provide 10 holidays each year to their employees.
Career Development & Training
The Postal Service offers a learning atmosphere that garners achievement through training initiatives that place employees to improve basic operational knowledge and gain leadership skills
USPS and AMAZON
One of the important deals had happened between The United States Postal Service and Amazon in the year 2013. The USPS accepted this Negotiated Service Agreement to deliver the Amazon products every Sunday as well. The United States Postal Service stated that the Negotiated Service agreement is an agreement made on the contract basis between the U.S. Postal Service and a separate company that provides customized pricing privileges and other arrangements that are mainly explained by a shift in the company’s mail functionalities. The Negotiated Service Agreements are intended to cater to the necessities of exclusive customers for whom shipping and mailing are extremely important parts that support their business strategies. This has been considered as one of the biggest Negotiated Service Agreement ever made in the history of the United States and the United States Postal Service could manage to do it.
Overall, The United States Postal Service is a top postal service preference for entrepreneurs. By far it’s the best available option when it comes to price; it’s the cheapest when compared to FedEx and UPS. It as well offers insurance for overnight delivery. USPS also delivers to most locations such as post office boxes which are located in small towns and villages. It has more pick-up options, a wide array of packaging and some are for free, and it offers insurance for Priority Express mail and Priority Mail ( the different postal service options as mentioned above) as well as free tracking for various services. Using the flat box rate makes all the shipping related decisions relatively straightforward for any product that is 70 pounds or less. The benefit of the customer is that he can pay a flat rate no matter what the weight or where the package is going. It is important that a customer avails insurances that are available for the types of services. If you are using insured services, you will be reimbursed in case the deliveries are late or do not arrive at all.